CALL FOR ARTISTS!
Dance in Dialogue is calling artist submissions for round 6! Looking for original collaborative or cross-disciplinary experiments in movement and dance. D.i.D. #6 will be at the Friends Meeting House in Eugene, Thursday, August 20th, 6 pm. Applications should include:
1. Title (proposal title or work title)
- Estimated time (must be under 10 minutes),
- Number of performers
- Description (concept and movement)
- Reason for being interested in presenting in D.i.D., articulating your interest/willingness to discuss your process with audience. (Artists also take note: DiD #6, in the Friends Meeting House, has a beautiful hard wood floor, an intimate stage space of 20 X 20, and will have audience surrounding the performers, theater in the round style. You may consider your work in the context of this venue.)
- Brief bio and video links that represent your work, in studio or in performance.
- Email applications to Shannon Mockli, email@example.com, and Margo Van Ummersen, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday, July 13th.