CALL FOR ARTISTS!
Dance in Dialogue is ready to begin its second year of experimental and intimate performances in which artists present new work or work-in-process and dialogue with audiences about their experiences. D.i.D. #5 will be at the Friends Meeting House in Eugene, Friday April 10th, 5 pm. We are calling all interested artists to submit applications to present work already made or in-the-making. Applications should include:
1. Title (proposal title or work title)
2. Estimated time (must be under 10 minutes),
- Number of performers
- Description (concept and movement)
- 5 Reason for being interested in presenting in D.i.D., articulating your interest/willingness to discuss your process with audience. (Artists also take note: DiD #5, in the friends meeting house, has a beautiful hard wood floor, an intimate stage space of 20 X 20, and will have audience surrounding the performers, theater in the round style. You may consider your work in the context of this venue.)
- Brief bio and video links that represent your work, in studio or in performance.